Trinel performs the method of centerless grinding called Thru-Feed. The part, bar or tube, passes in between the grinding and regulating wheels supported by a work rest guide. This produces a product that is round and straight.
Alloys, Stainless, Copper and Plastics
- Bar and tube capabilities up to 100 feet in length.
- Diameters from 1/16" to 11 1/2" in diameter.
- Tolerances held to .0004 limit.
- Micro finishes to 10 rms.
- Small orders or truckloads.
- Sizes and Tolerances to your specification
Trinel can polish in three different ways:
- Polishing (burnishing), when we use a roll straightener on turned product to enhance surface quality.
- Belt Sander (picture above), used on larger diameters to size and finish turned, ground and polished bars.
- Cork Wheel Diameters to provide customers with desired finishes. Using grinding machines, to produce finishes for chrome plate and turned, ground and polished bars..
- Bar and tube up to 100 feet in length
- Diameters from 1/16" to 12" diameters
- Tolerances held to .0005 limit
- Micro finishes to 8 rms
Back to Top